Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm Leaving!

Well, literally, I am leaving. on the 14th of February (wed) mum and I will start our drive to townsville with all my gear. I was offered a place there yesterday afternoon (the 5th of feb) to study veterinary science, which as you know, is the course ive always wanted. The course is for 5 years, and i obviously wont be around much. I will miss all of my pets, as well as my family (ESPECIALLY) and all of you guys tonnes. I dontwant to leave, but it will save me thousands of dollars and years of time. Least there arnt water restrictions there! If i could, i'd arrange a going away thingy, but i dunno what. I was going to go to wet 'n' wild and say goodbye, but thats on the 17th.. (i was going to go to wet n wild and fly up the next morning) so yeah... you get rid of me real soon!

7 comments:

SuperTiph said...

Why are you leaving me??? *cries* You stay in touch or when I get back I'm flying to townsville and we're going to the strand or else!

Tigers in a Cheese Song

Shadow said...

lol yeah SURE you will tiph! and you left first =p

i leave in approx 13 hours! im pretty much all packed...

Missus Upton said...

ahhh no we're NOT "getting rid of you soon" we're LOSING you soon!!

we're all gonna miss ya at one80 and church!!

good luck in townsville, hope all goes well for ya!!

Ponyb said...

you know what i just realised? your backyard is gonna miss you. 'cause i highly doubt carl can even tell the difference between a magpie and a koala out there!

Shadow said...

nah, probably not. what about those poor turtles in the dam? noone will feed them anymore :( luckily reptiles can go for long periods of time without food, so ill just give them TONNES of food in my breaks lmao. yes, i know, they cant go THAT long without food...


just made it through my first day, and then the first two lectures today. have hours of practical lessons for TV1101 soon, finish at 6pm. yay. not. cyas!

Ponyb said...

TV1101?!?! what a mad class! woo! TV!

Shadow said...

(its veterinary professional life 1, sean... not.. TV..)