Monday, July 24, 2006

"Sleep Over" piccehs and othas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



nyah. made a picture in MS paint, and im currently using it as a signature on a graphics forum that i spend too much time on. But oh well.

another picture, this is a photomanip, you may recignise it from teh banner at the top of my blog... i made the sig first, which gave me the idea for the layout. but yeah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

sleepover pictures. cant post the movies, cause theyre 98.5MB + in size. might post a couple more pictures if anyone actually even see's these, otherwise there isnt much point


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

argh, well, it appears that my internet is messed up, and wont let me put any more pics up. oh well, noone woulda seen em anyway. just gonna put some song lyrics up, instead

these lyrics are for teh song "Never Alone" by Barlowgirl. weird name for the band, but i like that song, so i'd appreciate it if you didnt make fun of it.

"Never Alone"

I waited for you today

But you didn't show

No no no

I needed You today

So where did You go?

You told me to call

Said You'd be there

And though I haven't seen You

Are You still there?

[Chorus:]

I cried out with no reply

And I can't feel You by my side

So I'll hold tight to what I know

You're here and I"m never alone

And though I cannot see You

And I can't explain why

Such a deep, deep reassurance

You've placed in my life

We cannot separate

'Cause You're part of me

And though You're invisible

I'll trust the unseen

[Chorus]

heh. some of you may miss the point of the song, but oh well. post what ever you want, if you could be bothered

6 comments:

Shadow said...

coo'ee! carl?

SuperTiph said...

I love the song "Never alone".

I would probably enjoy the pictures if my computer would show them. I could go on the other computer and look at them, but I'll save that for a little later.

Shadow said...

there was only one pic, cause my comp messed up.. or, u mean the sigs? eh, nevermind, theyre not that great anyway.

Shadow said...

and carl was sposed to come on here, first lesson -.- argh.

Ponyb said...

shame on you carl.

"a pox on you!" as the clamburger would say.

Shadow said...

shame on me; more posts on my blg are made by me than other people combined.

but my blog lied; it said there were 4 comments, but i come in here and theres 5.