Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Arrival

We now have a new arrival at our home!

Today we went up to the shops as a family- and as usual, I went to teh pet store to look at the pets (being the animal lover I am). There were these beautiful kittens... there were a number which caught my eye, and I stood there watching them for ages. When I found mum and dad again, I began asking them If I could borrow $25. This was the amount I needed to buy a kitten. They said yes, and then asked what It was for. When I said 'a kitten' both of them said exactly the same thing, faster then the speed of light- 'NO'. so i kept working on them, and I spied a weakness in mum; she was close to letting me get a kitten. Then she eventually said that she didnt care, and ask your father (as they do) so I asked dad, and he said he didnt care. so i ran back to teh pet store and watched teh kittens for a while. then eventually I chose the grey kitten. fancy that. me with ANOTHER grey cat. i think that every cat ive owned has been grey. but this little kitty is a beautiful little girl. She was sleeping a lot in the pet store- but when I got her home, she didnt stop running around. shes finally fallen asleep though- after eating and having a drink. Shes so beautiful... now I get the honor of getting her used to our dogs and merlin (my otehr cat) who loathes other cats. But it will be worth it!!

I now need a name for her... not so good at names.. feel free to post with suggestions! (nothing like 'edible' and the like...that insults me..)

ciao all

(having problems at the moment, so go to http://community.webshots.com/user/xvxShadowxvx and go into the kitten album!

5 comments:

SuperTiph said...

How about you name your kitten "Kylie from Gladstone" or "Linka" from Captain Planet or "Inspector Gadget" or "cat" or "mini ninja" or hmmm, no I'll stop there, they might start getting insulting (cats are not my cup of tea, they're kinda hairy for that).

Shadow said...

I love cats ! used to pref dogs.. but since i got merlin, i adore cats. this one is so mischievious its not funny.. shes currently attacking me!

and i got my learners licence! go me, go me, go me! so you know what that means folks? keep off the roads!!

Ponyb said...

howsabout "dr who"? hes a cool cat, and his tv show is great fun to watch. or maybe "cavity king"? "tommy gun"? "cristalena"? "captain kelly?" "you may think youre tough, but my crowbar and twelve friends say you aint gonna try anything"?

Shadow said...

lol... can you imagine that? if the cat (kitten at the mo still) was lost, and i was running up and down the streets yelling "you may think youre tough, but my crowbar and twelve friends say you aint gonna try anything!!! here puss puss puss! you may think youre tough, but my crowbar and twelve friends say you aint gonna try anything!" imagine the expresions id get! ha!!

SuperTiph said...

I might even pay money to see that. Maybe. It wouldn't be Australian money, or my own, but I might still pay money to see it.